Before any construction begins, the following permits may be required:
Did you know
- Sewer and possibly water permits are available from Gun Lake Water and Sewer. Website : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Zoning, Electrical, Plumbing and Mechanical permits are available from Professional Code Inspections (PCI) at 110 W. Center Street, Suite A, Hastings, MI 49058. Utility permits may be obtained only after the Zoning Permit has been approved. Office: 269-948-4088. Website: pcimi.com.
- Soil and Erosion Permits are available from Barry County Planning/Zoning. Office: 269-945-1290. Website: barrycounty.org.
- Well and septic permits are available from the Barry-Eaton Health Department at 330 W. Woodlawn Avenue, Hastings, MI 49058. Office: 269-945-9516. Website: barryeatonhealth.com.
- Please view our ordinances at municode.com
.....you need an approved Site Plan Review for all sheds, storage buildings, fencing, structural remodeling, decks, additions, etc., and swimming pools.